Our outpatient services provide physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Garbry Ridge partners with area Home Health’s so that we meet the outpatient needs of our
residents that are able to be treated in place.
Outpatient Rehabilitation offers evaluation and treatment for patients with:
- Orthopedic conditions
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Neck and back pain
- Balance difficulty/impairment
- Recurring headaches
- Chronic Pain
- Diabetic and other peripheral neuropathy
- Orthotic fitting
- Immobile joints
- Hand dexterity limitations
- Hand, elbow and wrist injuries